Friday, November 20, 2009

Toward reading...

How to nurture your habit towards reading and improve your knowledge and enrich your grammatical usage at the same time? For me is simple tho..i read anything would came across about sex and love..seriously...it worked for me..that is how I'd developed my interest towards reading..currently I'd done read Sex & Sensibility by Shannon Hollis and that was terrific journey of Tessa Nichols who is a student that has special ability..ok..cut the summary part...for all this i'd been addicted to reading...there are so many words and term that still i cannot understand and that make me so anxious about it...i bought an Oxford pocket dictionary and everything done...so the bottom line if you want to nurture your interest towards reading just look after what attract you..pick you favorite subject and start reading...happy reading folks! adiosss..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
/*google analytic code */