Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hey what your status buddy..?

Relationship is something that put you whether turn into something good or bad. Relationship mean to bond two person or more together and by that end up with marriage or to improve the meaning of relationship. Being single particularly seem so boring, but if you look out at the bright side it could changed the personality of someone overall affected by the past relationship.I had this so called transition of relationship experiences twice and for that cost me 13 years of wastage. All of those experiences make me more focus on my work, my future and my family. Bad element in the past relationship turn to be a turning point for me to set up my vision and achieve successes in my life.

Look at the couple things...i believe it could be great if both parties understand each other and have great tolerance within the relationship...this also cannot involve both family directly...it will distract the relationship process..believe me..i've already through this phase..the XY family said that XX like this,that and that affected the relationship eventually turning to break apart between XX and XY..if the XY is anak dara the emotion tend to turn down easily..depression....the situation may differ if the XY status is a divorcee...her emotion is easy to control because of past marriage experience...this group of XY are easily to handle and the relationship tend to be more balance in term of emotional management which i think is VERY important in XY.

Relationship status may not important subject to particular person, but somehow it will affect the way of other person look at you..the important part is improve and improve yourself...do not let others under estimate you! I've been under estimated for years in my life within my relationship with someone...after 'released' my self from it, i am a brand new guy...adiosssss!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
/*google analytic code */